Friday, January 20, 2012

Ok I have to make a correction on what I said in the last post. Its not nickel going through copper, its actually magnet. We played with our shake light and determined it was magnet. So ok - magnet and copper generates electricity when magnet is constantly passed over copper. So what are other ways to generate electricity. One I am thinking about is installing magnets and copper in car tires. So once you get your car going the magnets will pass through copper over and over. Perhaps using rechargeable marine grade battery to put juice back into the vehicle would be a good idea. What about these electric cars? Why dont they put magnets on their tires and run them through copper to keep juiced up? Now those are some ideas I would love to explore. I do suppose a problem might be that the magnets would attract random metal objects to it. Metal dust would build up over time so it is important to keep the parts clean. Well I am very curious about this energy system. I am also interested in combining multiple energy systems like steam,solar, and magnet/copper. I would like to get into recreational vehicle creation using these different systems. I would appreciate anyone else sharing their thoughts and ideas with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment